ParadoxDesign Studios Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is to talk about anything from our projects to scenario design and modding.

The battle for germany(May change but may not)

WRP_OL_Slayer

The battle for germany(May change but may not) Empty The battle for germany(May change but may not)

Post by WRP_OL_Slayer Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:07 pm

(NO THIS IS NOT LIKE THE GLORY OF ROME,I STARTED THIS PROBLY BEFORE GLORY OF ROME WAS POSTED)

Summray:(I know but i'm german but my english is getting better)
    It was a bright summer day,and the general was in a good mood,Becuase he was going to crush the barbaric germans.But that's what he thought,For the gemans go word and prepared.

Story:
    The romans where the strongest in the world at there time..and most that dared to stand against them where crushed,But on one day,Rome's conqest,at the battle of the teuitonburg forest.the fate of the world is desided here.

Thing u may see:
    The things u may see in this is a random chooseing systom,And two version i'm working on right now.The one i am working on is the 1v1 version.And,a spawning trigger.and names. and correct attack and armour.

So for these i need a trigger or some to ether teach more or make a chart on how u can do em and use em.

Plz be nice in this i got someone to teach me so i will probly only know how to do this following triggers:Spawning trigger(Which i think i got the hang off)changeing name(Teacher is being a little cloudy about that one)Changeing stats too(Again teacher not give info on what i want) randomize trigger(Again after looking i think i got it).and i think that's it.

Last edited by WRP_OL_Slayer on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to tell i got a teacher(Not a very clear one but none the less a teacher) so unless i say i want onther person then just say(ANd the teachers name is Sword_Of_Valor(We friends :) ) and allso i have quit WRP)